Completing your Health and Aging Policy Application:
- Download the Application and Checklist;
- Participate in one of the Informational Webinars. HAPF Information Sessions 2017-2018 (PDF);
- Determine whether you are applying for the residential or non-residential track (you may apply to both);
- Speak to your institutional supervisor/mentor about your participation on the Fellowship and institutional support;
- Contact Kathleen Pike, PhD (email@example.com or 646.774.5308) or Harold A. Pincus, MD (firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.774.5400) with any questions regarding your plan or eligibility;
- Submit your application with references as one PDF document by April 15. If April 15 falls on a weekend, applications are due the following Monday. Send your completed PDF application to: email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- VA trainees/employees who are interested in applying to The Health and Aging Policy Fellows Program should contact Dr. Jeff Cully at the Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Jeffrey.Cully@va.gov or 713-794-8526 to review eligibility and initiate the nomination process.
For administrative questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org